Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Unit 7 Blog

Hello My Fellow Kaplan Peeps,
I am going to attempt the impossible here that is I am going to talk out my peer reviews and comments that they make not only in this class but my other class as well. When I post to the Discussion board I love the feed back I have no problems with it, also if you see something that I forgot like my references by all means please let me know some times when your typing and you get on a roll you over look the smallest simplest things. In the long run you get points taken off of it, let's be honest there easy points to get. OK so it was not the impossible topic of all time I am being such a drama queen today. lol!! Let's see what else oh yes we are here to learn and help each other out I expect people to let me know if something is not right or they don't understand what I have said therefore I can explain it better, or they can help me explain it better. It is what it is a learning experience for all of us here at Kaplan. So if you post to my discussion board and I say something back without saying thank you please don't think I am not grateful I am but I do a lot of my work late in the evenings so the screen and words start to get blurry together. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment