Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Unit 9 Blog

Hello Kaplan folks, hope everyone is having great luck with their papers. As for me well still trying to get some more information about my topic since I can't seem to find what I need in the Kaplan Library I have been to google.com, and typing in some key words their, but of course I get a lot of different websites as well, but at least I know which ones I can use and which ones I can't use. I must say I do feel tired, but also I feel like I have accomplished a lot of things as well. I can't believe that this class is almost over with the past 10 weeks have flown by so fast!! AS for my writing I will still say it I love to free write about anything, and not worry about APA format, citations, etc. Another words I still like to write for fun! I would say the other topic I would like to research is the kidney but I am already doing that as well for my other class. So as of right now I would like to go to the beach wake up and sit on the deck with my coffee, and watch the sunrise with my family. Instead I will enjoy my down time playing with my son, and having me time. Hope everyone has had a great time in this class maybe I will catch you in another class. Best of Luck to all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment