Thursday, May 13, 2010

Unit 8 Blog for Kaplan

Ok let's see here what is the hardest thing for me on my paper, well I should have thought more about my topic since I can not find as much information on it like I thought. AS for the feed back that I get from my fellow classmates it's great and I have no problems with it in fact it helps since it has been so long since I have written a paper for school. Never like this with the citations and reference pages, but hey that's why I am here to learn and get it done the right way. I don't know if I will keep my blog going after this class I might every once in awhile just to let everyone know how I am doing and I hope they let me know as well. I have visited only a few classmates blogs I don't think I ever posted to them though since I post to them on the discussion board. Well that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi hbowen, I think that the citations and the references pages were the hardest for me also. It's been a minute since I've written anything as far as school is concerned. I welcome all feedback from my classmates because it helps me to grow and helps me to become a better writer. I am looking forward to finishing the research paper and reading some of the other classmates paper. I will not continue to keep my blog either. I almost forget to blog so I know I will not be keeping up with this one. I wish you all the luck in the world and Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete