Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Unit 10 last blog!!

Well as we come to and end for this class, let's reflect on what we have learned, writing is hard in APA format, make sure to find a topic that you can get information about, start on you paper at the very begging of this class, and most of all make sure to have some fun when you write if you don't then you will burn out and not want to write. The best thing I can say is that it helps to know about citations, that way you don't get in trouble for plagiarism. Also how to write a awesome paper for your college classes. Granted APA format for me is still a pain but it is not as bad now like it was in the begging. The only thing to say I learned a lot from this class, I know I will take what I have learned and use it through the rest of my classes. I wish the best of luck to everyone here, in their up coming classes, and their future.

No comments:

Post a Comment