Friday, April 30, 2010

I told you guy's I would be back

Ok how about I woke up Wednesday morning my left eye bothering me big time, it was red and itchy a little itchy. So I called my husbands eye doctor went in there around 3 since they were working me in and come to find out I have/had conjunctivitis it was not pink eye I had gotten some bacteria in my eye and that's what caused it. So needless to say I have not been on the computer much because my eye is bothering me I have to do drops in it 4 times a day for 10 days. At least I never rubbed it, even though I wanted to I never did! I used to work in an eye doctor's office so I knew better then to. Just my luck when I have two papers due in the same week I would get a funky eye!! Of course all I can do about it right now is laugh!! So peace out!! I know I am lame!!

No comments:

Post a Comment