Thursday, April 29, 2010

My unit 6 blog

Ok so I am suppose to tell you what I have been dealing with for the past 6 weeks. Well let's see where should I start? I have dealing with a stubborn and hard headed Grandmother who refuses to go to the doctor or hospital when she is having chest pains. Finally she has gone still having chest pains, but the doctor gave her NitCheck Spellingro tablets in case it happens she is to take that. It is helping her Thank God!! She went yesterday to have a stress test done we don't know the out come of that yet so I have to wait another week to figure out what they are going to do. Did I mention she's in Ohio and she's my favorite Grandma! So I have been really worried about her. I do try to talk to her every week but sometimes we are both so busy, me with school and my son, she's busy with different things as well. It's hard for me to sit back and wait without worrying! Let's see what else, How my idea's for my research paper could help anyone else, well I think it would help first time mom and dad's to know what their child is going to be going through. I myself am a first time parent. I am a older sister of three, and I have four niece's and a nephew but having your own child not knowing what is going on how they learn and grow is kind of rough. My son is one he will be two in Sept. I think we are already at the terrible two's!! If not OMG am I in for a long haul!! That's it for now if I think of anything else I would blog again. Peace out from crazy, Heather!! lol keep smiling anyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment